View Profile ciscoXdj

4 Movie Reviews

nice

tite! neat

HILARIOUS!

WOW! THIS WAS A JOKE. LOL. VERY FUNNY AND PERVERTED (IN A GOOD WAY). NEED SOME BETTER BEATZ FOR YOUR FLIKS LET ME KNOW IM A PRODUCER. ciscoXdj

tite!

NICE. i LOVE THE ANIMATION. THIS IS FUNNY.

3 Audio Reviews

YEAH!

THIS IS WHAT IS CRACKIN! RAPPERS A+ BEAT A+. CAN THIS MAKE IT TO THE RADIO? I THINK SO. IM ciscoXdJ PRODUCER/RAPPER, I CREATED SMASHBEATZ PRODUCTIONS. DO YOU HAVE A LABEL? WHO IS THIS RAPPER? VERY WELL. REVIEWS RETURNED PLS. CHECK OUT MY SITE, WITH ME RAPPIN ON EM.

2one9 responds:

The Artist is the Thoroughbreds, n theyre on my label, 1TON RECORDS

YEAH

YEAH! THIS BEAT IS CRACKIN. I WISH I COULD BUST A FLOW TO THIS. IM A RAPPER AND A PRODUCER, I CREATED SMASHBEATZ PRODUCTIONS. I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU: THIS BEAT IS DOPE, IF YOU CAN MANAGE TO MAKE CRACKIN BEATZ LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME, YOU WILL BE VERY WELL KNOWN. YO BOYS WILL ONE DAY SMASH TO THIS BEAT. REVIEWS RETURNED PLS. CHECK OUT MY SITE. NEW BEATZ TOO, WITH ME RAPPIN ON THEM.

TheMassEffect responds:

thx fam, i appreciate the good words. i'll always try my hardest to bring the best beats to everyone who supports me.

it's great

THIS BEAT IS DOPE. WHERE IS DA RAPPER? LETS COLLAB. I CAN BUST A FLOW TO THIS. CHECK OUT MY BEATZ. ciscoXdj PRODUCER OF DA YEAR.

fr0z responds:

If you want to collab, I do all my beats with reason 4.0

I can send you any of my work so far,

this is just the beginning of this song I'm still working on the final project

n/a, Male